Looks like the rain stopped. Forecast is for rain at 1000ET. If I head out now I’ll beat the rain.
New Orleans is out since it would be a pretty miserable place in pouring rain. Maybe I’ll go through it on the way back.
Quick check of the bike (air, gas, tires, etc.) and off I go! I’m trying a new app (Relive) recommended by a biker buddy, will post the route if it works for me on this first go.
Here’s today’s track, consider it a dry run.