Wrapped up some work stuff, and now preparing for tomorrow.
Wait. Wat? Its gonna rain tomorrow??? YAY!!!
What does that mean? I don’t know to be honest. Tomorrow is going to be an Offroad Consulting “101 Class Off Road Driving Experience” class, learning from the experts what driving on trails is all about.
Being a beginner, I’m pretty sure I won’t have to hit any hard stuff. But when it rains, even the easy stuff can seem hard. That’s actually good. Baptism by fire! 🙂
I want the Jeep to be as dirty as possible, so I hope it rains enough to cover it in mud, but not enough to wash the mud off. Jeeps are made for this kind of shit.
Got my kit ready:
– Air pump (since I’ll need to drop PSI to half or so)
– Yeti 20 Roadie (to pack sammishes, Powerbars, water, etc.)
– Fire extinguisher (attached to roll cage to look like I’m serious)
– First aid kit (not that it’ll help if I find myself pinned under the Jeep)
– GoPro Hero 7 (charged, extra batteries, extra cards, remote, etc.)
– Powerpacks (can’t have too many power packs)
– Poweful LED flashlight (and extra batteries!)
Now I just need some good luck. 🙂